Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To provide secretarial and administrative support to EBRD staff in the resident office and staff travelling into Tunisia for business meetings.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
· Managing reception desk, greet and receive visitors
· Provides secretarial support to the RO professional staff and HQ visitors as designated (typing, photocopying, filing, faxing, etc).
· Car requests from HQ, dealing with DHL
· Update the client database and keep the board room calendar
· Co-ordinate the maintenance of a comprehensive filing and reporting system to ensure easy retrieval of data in accordance with RO File Plan and Retention Schedule.
· Ensure adequate paper supplies for the printers and photocopy machine
· Prepare meeting schedules for sector teams
· Draft correspondence. Make informal translations
· Support to Bankers: Making travel arrangements, hotel reservations and arranging visas as required. Preparing full itineraries and travel packs with all relevant documentation.
· Drafting and proof reading business correspondence for signature.
· Keeping complete and efficient control of e-mail when they are abroad, screening/prioritising messages and replying to routine enquiries.
· Managing the diary: arranging internal and external meetings.
· Screening telephone call, handling queries where possible or passing on calls to appropriate Team members.
· Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties as required.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
· Good communications skills, including pleasant and efficient manner
· At least four years' secretarial and administrative experience with international / multinational companies
· Fluent English and Arabic, both written and spoken
· Computer literate: Windows XP: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
Competencies and Personal Attributes
· Ability to work efficiently and cheerfully as part of a team
· Ability to cope well under pressure and a capacity for hard work
· Reliable, flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
· Excellent interpersonal manner, including tact and diplomacy
· Ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues in a multicultural environment.
This job description is not limited to the responsibilities listed and the incumbent may be requested to perform other relevant duties as required by business needs.
Recruitment for this position will be on a local basis. Travel, relocation and expatriation benefits do not apply.
We are initially hiring for this position on a consultancy basis, whilst in the start up phase of operations. It is currently anticipated that an employment contract may be offered if and when we are fully established.
Closing date for applications
7 May 2012
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Owned by 61 countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank, the EBRD supports projects whose funding needs cannot be fully met by the market. We have operations in 29 countries from Central Europe to Central Asia and we are currently expanding into the southern and eastern Mediterranean. Our work covers a huge variety of sectors and projects. And while each one of them is unique in the challenges it presents, all share the common goals of encouraging private investment and promoting secure and stable market economies.