Marcus Evans FZ LLC is based in Dubai Media City and we are a representative sales office of a global business information company producing corporate events globally. The office was setup in Dubai in March 2006, and since then has grown significantly.
Office currently has 26 Sales Staff and we urgently require an Office Assistant to provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Reporting to the Director of the Region you will be responsible for the following (among others):-
As a RECEPTIONIST / ADM. ASSISTANT you will be responsible for the administrative support of the office, as well as be responsible for:
Dealing with all incoming calls
Preparing reports and excel files for the Director
Preparing working contract for new employees (with TECOM)
Arranging Visas for new staff- filling out online application forms. If required, going to TECOM offices to submit visa applications.
Filing and document management, physical and network-based
Ordering all office Stationary
Dealing with courier services
Assisting during training of new staff. Making sure the information of all new and current staff is up to date. Printing all training materials and dealing with AV requirements for the office, making sure Training room etc is ready for the week.
Creating weekly sales reports to be sent to HQ.
Handling of Petty Cash.
Bank Runs, or any other runs involving office work (if required)
Ability to act as a reliable interface between the DUBAI and other Marcus Evans offices
Manage office space
Maintain schedules and calendars
Education and Experience:
High School graduate or above (preferably diploma)
Basic knowledge and experience of - MS Excel, MS word, and Outlook
knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
knowledge of business principles
proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
proven experience in information and communication management
Good typing speed
Verbal and written communication skills
Planning and organizing
- Position is open to female applicants only
- Preferably on a husband visa or a father’s visa.
- Should posses a valid UAE driver’s license but this is not an absolute requirement.
- Working days are in line with international work week (Monday to Friday) with Saturday and Sunday off. Office hours are 10:30-6:30 p.m.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Sales; Marketing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
marcus evans is an international business events and information company with four main principle areas of business activity;
• Business Events: providing valuable and niche focused industry insights to delegates worldwide and bringing B2B buyers and sellers together at over 2000 conferences, summits & congresses annually.
• Business Training: training programs in a variety of formats including Professional Training, Financial Training, Language Training and Industry Sector Training.
• Corporate Hospitality: providing first class hospitality to Fortune 500 companies at the world’s leading sports and cultural events.
• Business Information & Market Research: providing in depth analysis through subscription research products and publications
• Sports Franchise: The purchase of Ipswich Town Football Club signifies an exicting and ambitious expansion of the company into the Sports Franchise market.