OMA Doha is currently looking for an experienced Office Assistant. The successful candidate will be the first business contact and host for both internal and external customers. In this position you will be responsible for welcoming all guests, handling incoming and outgoing correspondence (i.e. telephone, fax, email, mail) including internal distribution of packages and mail, operating the switchboard and be the person of contact for courier services. You will additionally order office supplies, arrange amenities (i.e. taxis, lunches and flowers) and support with office administration.
You will report to the Partner in charge and work in close cooperation with other internal clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Relevant education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer oriented, professional, hospitable, culturally-sensitive personality
- Efficient, polite and friendly telephone handling
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Able to function in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Ability to work in Doha legally
The position is available full-time (40 hours).
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
OMA is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. OMA is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the world that insist on intelligent forms, while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use. OMA has projects in over 30 countries with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and Doha. The counterpart to OMA is AMO, a research and design studio working in media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion, micro-design and cultural advisory.