Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The On Trade Sales Representative is responsible for establishing the company’s brand’s image, maximizing visibility and increasing sales through fulfilling visits to customer outlets and identifying opportunities of accomplishing various selling related activities including order taking & processing, stock controlling, merchandizing fundamentals implementation, all aimed at customer satisfaction, volume growth and realisation of sales targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Establishing long term relationship with the outlet’s owner
o Conducting regular field visits.
o Establishing relationship with the outlet’s decision maker.
o Gathering customers’ feedback and requirements and doing the necessary actions to ensure satisfaction.
• Identifying opportunities to increase sales
o Identifying the quantity of goods’ shortages in the stock.
o Negotiating with the customer the quantity of goods in order to increase sales.
o Controlling the execution of customer’s contract.
o Protecting numeric distribution of the relevant product.
o Ensuring money and cheques are collected on time by doing the proper follow-up on customers and resolving problems.
• Handling merchandising activities to maximize visibility
o Ensuring prime visibility for company products to guarantee best selling potential.
o Maximizing in-store visibility and brand image for strategic outlets.
o Implementing and enforcing visibility (POSM, lightbox, etc.)
o Making price control and ensuring implementation of the company price strategy.
• Implementing promotions and providing support during events
o Preparing and implementing the promo based on the set standards set by the marketing department.
o Providing support during the promotion.
• Performing routine check-ups on equipments
• Performing administrative tasks to ensure that information is transferred to concerned parties
o Handing clients’ “Order” forms to the administrator.
o Filling customer cards on a daily basis.
o Generating a daily sales report.
o Filling the “POSM distribution” form to keep track about items.
o Filling assets contracts with customers.
o Filling the “New Customer” forms to gather information about the new outlet
o Preparing and updating the actual customers’ list in standard forms.
o Preparing and updating the daily routing.
- Experience : 2 - 3 years of sales for On Trade key accounts or previous experience as a bartender or equivalent
- Languages : Moderate English and French
- Computer skills : Microsoft Office Basics
- Competencies : Good communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others and shows persistency, self-driven & results-oriented, takes initiative, has a clear focus on high quality and business profit, enjoys working in a team and demonstrates teamwork
Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent. Understanding the principles of sales techniques
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Max: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
To be proud member of the Heineken Group having high quality of earnings, strong portfolio of value brands, offering the best service to our clients and therefore delivering stable profit growth.
Being the employer of choice led by passion and drive, highly valued in Lebanon.