Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Open Day - Non Management Roles - Food Division
- Cheesecake Factory
- IHOP ( International house of pancake)
- Shake Shack
- Noodle Factory
- PF Chang's
- Dean and Deluca
- CPF (Central Production Facility)
Cooks & Chef De Parties
Store, prepare, cook, and properly plate all food items in accordance with all local and brand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) regulations.
Clear and reset tables, clean dining area and tables, wash dishes, pots, utensils, silverware, china, and glassware, etc. ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guest standards of cleanliness are met.
Waiters/Waitress/ Host/Hostess & Baristas
Greet and seat guests promptly, cheerfully, and courteously. Take guest remittance as required and make every effort to ensure the quality of the guest's dining experience.
Provide prompt, efficient, courteous service to all guests. Service includes greeting, seating, taking and serving orders, clearing dishes and resetting tables
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with employees.
- Prepare food according to specifications set forth in the brand SOP manuals.
- Memorise and apply all brands specialised galley terminology, plating, menu items, procedures, galley utensils, abbreviations, and methodologies.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Comply with brand uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor.
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with brand employees and guests.
- Greet guests as they enter the restaurant (within 30 seconds) and seat them as soon as a table is available.
- Rotate station seating to ensure the quality of guest service.
- May handle guest complaints, inquire about the quality of the dining experience, thank guests, and invite them to return.
- Handle cash in an accurate and responsible manner.
- Take register readings, make interim cash reports, count cash register receipts, and make frequent cash drops according to Company cash-control policies.
- Answer the telephone, take messages, and take and complete all To Go orders.
- Maintain guest checks in numerical order.
- Maintain a waiting list as necessary.
- Check restrooms hourly to ensure proper stock levels and cleanliness.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with appearance standards as per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, AssistantManager, or acting supervisor.
- Execute the "Service Success Steps" per the brand SOP
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.