Operational & Financial Audit Manager | KSA
About the Business:
Toyota, Honda, Marks & Spencers, Ikea, Toys R Us and Dubai Festival City are just some of the amazing renowned brands managed by the Al Futtaim Group of Companies. Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses in the Gulf region. Today, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies in sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an Operational and Financial Audit Manager to work from our KSA operation in Jeddah and report directly to our head office Internal Audit Function based in Dubai.
Reporting to the General Manager -Internal Audit, the job holder's responsibilities will include:
- Overall audit activity for Al Futtaim's KSA operation
- Preparation of short, medium and long term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment
- Defining areas to be audited and methodology
- Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and Evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group's policies and procedures
- Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency
- Preparation/Finalisation of audit reports
- Guide, Review, supervise and evaluate auditors' performance.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations ..etc.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- MBA (Finance) or be a member of a professional body of accountants (e.g. CPA, ACA, CIA or ACMA).
- Exceptional ability in oral communication and report writing.
- Familiarity with computerised accounting systems (preferably SAP) including PC spreadsheets.
- At least 10 years post qualification audit experience with at least 4 years in an internal audit environment
- A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills are essential.
- Hands on experience in using advanced data analysis techniques such as use of ACL would be an added advantage.
- Candidates should be Muslim and bilingual (English/Arabic) considering that in some of the territories where the business operates the non muslim personnel may not be allowed to enter and therefore their movement would be restricted
- Candidates should preferably be western educated so that they have a broader view and perspective to facilitate delivering the defined objectives with practical experience in the audit field
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Accounting/Auditing; Finance/Economics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.