Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the planning and
direction of all technical operations and after sales support. He is responsible to
achieve the annual business plan and realized revenue. Client satisfaction is a
major accountability of the Operations Manager. He is the team’s technical
• Maintain the Master Project Plan showing all open projects with time
plans and milestones.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and up to Archimedia standards.
• Lead the operations activities and distribute work to PMs.
• Accountable for all projects installation in term of performance and
• Manage and train the project managers, project coordinators and
• Responsible to resolve all technical problems that occur in projects.
• Monitor all activities from design, documentation to system installation
• Work on or serve as a resource on projects requiring advanced
knowledge of a particular field of specialization.
• Specify and indicate ways of strategy implementation. Help subordinates
to set their goals and objectives twice every year.
• Provide planning direction, and coordination for all the technical activities
while achieving optimum use of workers, equipment, materials, and
• Proactively manage and communicate with clients to ensure high level of
• Prepare and control department budget, forecast operation costs, and
direct preparation of budget requests and resources allocation.
• Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures, and objectives
within his department regarding processes, policies, and projects.
• Analyze market information in order to be up to date on the existing
situation of the market.
• Maintain coordination with other department and the technical
department to facilitate and solve any problems that may occur.
• Reports directly to the General Manager and is entitled to take any
decision related to the technical department operations and projects.
• Submit weekly progress reports and PSRs.
• Accountable for ensuring the annual realized revenue (target) is achieved.
• More than 5 years of experience in the same field.
• BA of Engineering (Communication/Electrical).
• Possess good time management and organization skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work under pressure, and take fast and correct decisions
• Possess strong analytical troubleshooting, leadership and problem solving
• Ability to prioritize projects, and process multiple tasks as required
• Demonstrated skill in supervising, developing and coaching employees
• Skill in working closely with customers and suppliers to define expectations
and mutual responsibilities
• Commitment to innovation and to take calculated risks
• Expert knowledge in planning and management tools, specially crisis
management required to successfully manage associates
• Expert technical knowledge of Audio, Video & Home Automation Products
and related industry
• Awareness of competition, market monitoring and market orientation
• Fluent in written and spoken English as well as Arabic
• Accuracy and concern details with quality
• Superb organizational and leadership skills
• Be able to work under pressure
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Archimedia is a team of industry professionals who are passionate about designing and installing media systems that deliver the highest level of picture, sound and control to discerning clientele. Our systems include full home cinemas, home theatres, multi-room audio and video, hi-fi systems, and full home automation.
Our media architects work with clients to identify exactly what they need, then to design systems that enhance their individual style. We also work closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to ensure that the system is aesthetically and technically perfect.
Archimedia are the exclusive regional dealers for Bowers and Wilkins, Rotel, Theta Digital, Sim2 and others.