Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Operations Supervisor/Area Authority
The role of Ops Supervisor / Area Authority has eight main areas of responsibility:
1. Close Liaison with the on-site Wells Intervention Team for the well clean up and stimulation programme
2. Close involvement with the tie in work that is the demarcation point for OUR/ NPC ownership. Ensure adherence to the GOC code.
3. Safe, efficient and compliant operation of the E&A wells in the Risha Field including development, revision and application of Site Operating Procedures.
4. Oversight of the on-site contactor and vendor technicians, including NPC who will perform operational and maintenance services on the E&A wells.
5. Development of a solid working relationship with NPC to develop site operation competencies and capabilities in line with OUR standards and requirements.
6. Assist NPC with Base Management and Gas Reception activities to support NPC production
7. Administration of OUR’s Permit to Work system for operational and maintenance activities for all E&A wells. There is an expectation that Control of Work / Permit to Work expertise will be utilised in the Wells Intervention and clean up programme prior to handover to Operations. Therefore, there will be a dotted reporting line to the Interventions Team Leader during this period.
8. Ensuring that all lessons Learned are captured and utilised in all follow-on operations and part of continuous improvement principles.
Minimum 10 years of operational experience in field operations including commissioning, start-up and production operations.
Proven experience of working overseas involving training and development of the national workforce
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The Moody International Group is a leading international technical services company committed to continuous improvement and the provision of value-added services fundamental to ensuring complete and cost effective execution of projects across multiple continents and industries.
Established in 1911, Moody Engineering initially focused on construction and electrical engineering projects. In the 1920's, with the development of the oil and gas industry, the company quickly grew and Moody became involved in inspection and other technical services. The first international office was opened in Japan in 1948 and expansion into Europe quickly followed in the 1960's. Today, with offices in over sixty (60) countries, the Moody Group is one of the world's largest multi-national technical service organisations.
As a result of the Group's original developments in the engineering, inspection and technical services fields, it has remained a primary corporate strategy to continue to seek additional opportunities to provide valuable support to clients. Consequently, for nearly 100 years, the Group has expanded into various specialised engineering; construction / project management; procurement control disciplines (including supplier inspection, expediting and auditing); quality assurance; system and product certifications; personnel outsourcing and purchasing.
These developments enable the Group to offer a comprehensive worldwide service through its network of international offices.
Recognizing that any service-related company relies heavily on the collective talents of its human resources, the Moody Group has proactively developed an exceptionally diverse staff of highly trained, well-qualified multi-lingual technical specialists. The depth of these resources, allow Moody to offer timely and cost-effective support to client's procurement activities and construction projects virtually anywhere in the world.