Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Operations Support Manager - E-Commerce
The incumbent will be responsible for planning, controlling and managing the operations and channel development of the various online retail initiatives for dnata Travel with a view to maximise revenue by capturing business from online bookers. Other responsibilities will require the job holder to:
- Continually monitor & review performance of existing products, suppliers / vendors; together with the Product development team create a plan for the acquisition of strategic vendors and/or partners to the program with a view to continuously hold effective portfolio of products and progressively build new customer segments across all the online portals of dnata Travel Services (DTS).
- Develop & implement standard operating procedures, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) etc for customer service & back office operations with various business units (Contact Centre, Air Product Team, Non-air product teams, etc) for the smooth operation of the online retail business. Ensure continual monitoring of the SLAs and identify training requirements and / or timely escalations to relevant business heads, including fraud mitigation, chargebacks & promotional product briefings.
- Analyse reports to identify trends and market practices on the usage of the online solutions and recommend amendments/enhancements/improvements to existing systems, procedures and products.Contribute & participate in the design, testing and implementation of enhancements.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate with 5 years commercial and operations experience in the travel industry or 'A' levels with 8 years' experience
- Preferred skills to include experience in working for, online travel management or travel management company and the necessary technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent command of both oral and written English. Other languages spoken will be an added benefit
- Adequate knowledge of finance & account management would be preferred.
- Previous middle management level experience of leading a sales & customer service team is also an added asset along with knowledge of online analytics and email broadcasting tools.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Finance/Economics; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That’s why we attract the best people in the industry - people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly - and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You’ll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering.
We believe in the power of our people - and we’re always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emiratesgroupcareers.com to apply