Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Operations Support Manager - Logistics - UAE
Retail is dynamic - buying habits, markets and trends can change almost overnight. That's why we have a far-reaching infrastructure to support our retail outlets. Systems are in place to ensure that our fastest selling lines are continually replenished. We've made multi-million dollar investments with a capacity to fulfill our growing requirement throughout the region.
The Opeartions Sspport Manager monitors and manages distribution at an Operational Level. He also develops Employees to ensure business targets are met by providing leadership, motivation and driving perfomance.
- Manager Distribution Centre performance
- Responsible for people management
- Responsible for managing inventory controls
- Responsible for ensuring the all house keeping and safety guidelines are adhered to in line with company policy & procedure
- Develop & maintain clear internal & external communication channels
- Responsible for cost controls
- Responsible for the dispatch of goods
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.