Our client, a major construction and engineering company in the Middle East is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Ensure adherence to International quality standards.
• Able to resolve work issues and provide corrective guidance.
• Manage all operational resources efficiently and develop teams accordingly.
• Provide leadership and direction to the operational functional areas of the company.
• Complete mega civil and infrastructure projects within approved budget, cost and time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
• Minimum 25 years of experience with at least 5 years in a similar position within well reputed construction companies in the GCC as well as involved in civil infrastructure projects related to Roads, Bridges, Highways, Micro Tunnelling, Sewerage & Underground utilities Infrastructure.
• Must be computer literate with sound knowledge of Primavera/VICO.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.