- Monitor the plant continuously for Safe & smooth operation and maintenance activities to get the planned quantity and quality of product during the shift work time.
- Identify and assess plant operating problems (potential or ongoing), and seek any remedy/ suitable actions to quickly resolve or prevent problem to continue normal operations.
- Reports any unsafe, unusual and abnormal condition/Parameters in plant to SS & other colleagues.
- Prepare process equipments, vessels, lines etc as per established procedure prior to start-up, shutdown or for any maintenance activity,
1. Sound technical background, good knowledge of English Language
2. Previous minimum 5 yr of experience in similar position and order of preference for the same or relevant petrochemical, refinery or any other chemical plant.
3. Plus minimum 2 years experience in DCS panel is must for Panel operation of the same Product or relevant petrochemical, refinery or any other chemical plant.
4. Good communication skills
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
National Industrialization Company (Tasnee) is a company with big ambitions.
Its petrochemicals complex is based at Jubail Industrial City, in the Eastern Province of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Jubail Petrochemicals Complex is having Propane De-Hydrogentation (PDH) and large capacity Polypropylene plants already operational for 5 years. Now, it is currently constructing a 1 million tones per year ethylene cracker , an advanced reactor HDPE plant and an LDPE plant, both of 400000 tones per year, in addition to expanding its PP capacity up to 750000 tones per year all of which will be commissioned by mid 2008.
This rapid expansion program will propel Tasnee to be the second largest polyolefin producer in the country with a total capacity 1.5 million tones per year.
Company believes in employing latest technologies in all spheres of its activity. It is one of the first few companies to move to integrated SAP-ERP and currently upgrading itself to SAP ECC 6.0.
Tasnee has a vision of becoming preferred employer and offers competitive compensation & benefits besides real career development opportunities in professional & high tech environment.