Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Participates in operating the plant. Include trouble shooting, changing control parameters to modify operating conditions, logging and plotting operating data, maintaining quality as per notified specifications, coordinating start-up and shutdown activities and performing minor maintenance functions, maintaining and cleaning of factory and surrounding premises, controlling wastage of raw materials and packaging materials, and any other jobs assigned by the Management.
• Reports to the Shift Supervisors.
• Working relationships with other workmen and maintenance personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Exercise responsibility for safety of specific areas of the plant. Includes operation of the plant in a safe reliable manner, assurance of housekeeping, safety and safe work practices in area of responsibility
• Operates plant control system. Includes making routine changes to operating conditions, monitoring and logging key operating parameters such as temperatures, pressures, flow rates etc.
• Carries out and coordinates with Shift Supervisors the start-up and shutdown of the plant.
• During an emergency, is part of the Emergency Response team, and responds to emergencies within the outside normal working hours such as fire, explosion etc.
• Operates specific areas of the plant based on his assignment. Carrying out minor maintenance duties.
• Avoiding wastage and misuse of raw materials and packaging materials.
• Assists in trouble shooting problems which occur in the normal operation the plant. Includes identifying the problem and its source, rectifying the problem on his own, if possible.
• Maintaining on-line production quality. (As notified by Production Engineer or Shift Supervisors).
• Cleaning and maintaining on a regular basis factory and surrounding premises, in coordination with Shift Supervisors.
• Working in safe environment, taking safety precautions as per company safety rules.
• Responsible for carrying out his duties to the highest quality standards, to be aware of the Company’s Quality Program and to be aware of and to comply with his departments standard operating procedures.
• Carries out other similar or related duties, such as preparing safety bulletin board, carrying out special project under direction such as preparing schedule for shutdown, etc. and any other work assigned by his superior or Management.
• Reporting of any accident, dangerous occurrence or damage to company property as per specified procedure.
• With any person/department as circumstances dictate.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) education.
• 5-7 years plant operating experience including 3-5 years as an Operator.
Special Training / Skill
• On-the-job training in operation of Nonwovens plant.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent