Optometrist - Pearl Optics - Kuwait - Jahra Province
It was Dr. Stanley Pearle, an Optometrist in Savannah, Georgia, USA who laid the basis for the Pearle chain of opticians in 1961. In that year he opened his first optician business, which stood out for its striking and distinctive shop display. In contrast to the usual practice, he didn't hide his spectacles away in a drawer under the counter, but displayed them so that every customer could see his entire product range:
a form of display that is still the same for opticians today, 40 years later.
The Pearle chain of Opticians in Europe has more than 1000 branches including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Italy, Finland and Estonia.
In the Middle East, Pearle branches are located in Kuwait, KSA and UAE.
Pearle aim is to provide optimum customer friendliness and a very high standard of service. Pearle is the only chain of Opticians with its own production facility for prescription lenses.
Responsible for conducting eye examinations, contact lens assessments, production of order & aftercare. Offer an ongoing & consistently high level of customer service & satisfaction in a clean & tidy eye test environment.
* Responsible for Initial eye test, Visual Field Screening, contact lens wear & care in a professional, accurate & customer friendly efficient manner.
* Advise customers on best products to meet their personal & prescription requirements whilst promoting latest offers/promotions. Ensure all products meet the required standard.
* Ensure a fitting of spectacles at time of collection & make required adjustments.
* Participate in all aspects of laboratory work with the highest standards & check all work for accuracy.
* Maintain & follow up of all customer records.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.