Optometrist - Pearl Optics - Qatar
Built on a passion for the optical profession and a drive for unparalleled customer service, Vision Express opened the first 'one hour' Opticians in 1988. Vision Express is the leading optical brand in the UK, Ireland and Poland.
In March 2007, Vision Express opened its first store in the Middle East in The Avenues Mall in Kuwait.
Vision Express has a strong reputation on eye care, quality and customer service and provides one-hour-service in all stores with an optical lab. Vision Express brings affordable new and exciting designer brands to the Middle East including Dior, Bvlgari, Gucci, Chanel, Vogue, Versus, Juicy Couture, Rayban, Ralph Lauren etc, as well as exclusive brands like Ben Sherman, Zero Gravity, Converse, A Z U R E Vision Express will always use state-of-the-art optical equipments and will make sure the latest innovations on contact- lenses, spectacle lenses and other eye care products will be available to its customers in Kuwait, KSA and Qatar.
Why are we different
- Eye exam is free of charge.
- Total satisfaction is the foundation stone of our business. To ensure this, we listen to what you'd like, then help you choose eyewear that meets those needs.
- We care for your eyes in just one hour.
- We guarantee total satisfaction from a wide range of frames using the latest innovations.
Responsible for conducting eye examinations, contact lens assessments, production of order & aftercare. Offer an ongoing & consistently high level of customer service & satisfaction in a clean & tidy eye test environment.
- Responsible for Initial eye test, Visual Field Screening, contact lens wear & care in a professional, accurate & customer friendly efficient manner.
Advise customers on best products to meet their personal & prescription requirements whilst promoting latest offers/promotions. Ensure all products meet the required standard.
- Participate in all aspects of laboratory work with the highest standards & check all work for accuracy.
- Maintain & follow up of all customer records.
- Ensure a fitting of spectacles at time of collection & make required adjustments.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.