Optometrist - Pearle Opticians - KSA WP
It was Dr. Stanley Pearle, an Optometrist in Savannah, Georgia, USA who laid the basis for the Pearle chain of opticians in 1961. In that year he opened his first optician business, which stood out for its striking and distinctive shop display. In contrast to the usual practice, he didn't hide his spectacles away in a drawer under the counter, but displayed them so that every customer could see his entire product range:
a form of display that is still the same for opticians today, 40 years later.
The Pearle chain of Opticians in Europe has more than 1000 branches including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Italy, Finland and Estonia.
In the Middle East, Pearle branches are located in Kuwait, KSA and UAE.
Pearle aim is to provide optimum customer friendliness and a very high standard of service. Pearle is the only chain of Opticians with its own production facility for prescription lenses.
- Conduct thorough eye examinations, contact lens assesments and aftercare.
- Establish customer's visual requirements whilst maintaining continuos focus on customer care and customer service.
- To assist in all store and individual training requirements.
- Responsible for any clinical duties such as initail exam, visual field screening and contact lens wear and care.
- Conduct eye exams and optical health checks with maximum efficiency.
- Explains all examination procedures to customers in a clear and understanding manner.
- Recommends all available products and service in order to achieve a fully informed customer.
- Maintain the highest standards of presentation in all optometry areas.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Personal Care and Service; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.