Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Optometrist - Vision Express - Abu Dhabi/ Al Ain - UAE
Built on a passion for the optical profession and a drive for unparalleled customer service, Vision Express opened the first 'one hour' Opticians in 1988. Vision Express is the leading optical brand in the UK, Ireland and Poland.
In March 2007, Vision Express opened its first store in the Middle East in The Avenues Mall in Kuwait.
Vision Express has a strong reputation on eye care, quality and customer service and provides one-hour-service in all stores with an optical lab. Vision Express brings affordable new and exciting designer brands to the Middle East including Dior, Bvlgari, Gucci, Chanel, Vogue, Versus, Juicy Couture, Rayban, Ralph Lauren etc..., as well as exclusive brands like Ben Sherman, Zero Gravity, Converse, A Z U R E Vision Express will always use state-of-the-art optical equipments and will make sure the latest innovations on contact- lenses, spectacle lenses and other eye care products will be available to its customers in Kuwait, KSA and Qatar.
Why are we different
* Eye exam is free of charge.
* Total satisfaction is the foundation stone of our business. To ensure this, we listen to what you'd like, then help you choose eyewear that meets those needs.
* We care for your eyes in just one hour.
* We guarantee total satisfaction from a wide range of frames using the latest innovations.
Responsible for conducting eye examinations, contact lens assessments, production of order & aftercare. Offer an ongoing & consistently high level of customer service & satisfaction in a clean & tidy eye test environment.
* Ensure a comprehensive handover to dispenser & clearly record all customer details/results at all times.
* Responsible for any clinical duties such as initial exam, visual field screening, & contact lens wear & care in a professional manner.
* Demonstrate utmost flexibility with respect to unscheduled eye appointments to maximize the number of eye examinations per day.
* Maintain highest standards of presentation in all optometry areas & throughout the Store to enhance customer care.
* Maintain focus on customer comfort, satisfaction & understandable communication of all products & services.
* Check all products before issuing to patient and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction & comfort at all times.
- Degree in Optics.
- Valid license to practice in UAE
- UAE experience is preferable
- Good communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.