Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Create General Ledger and account code amendments (new account) etc.
• Manage file upload for invoicing purposes.
• Design, prioritize and implement Oracle initiatives to improve department efficiency.
• Create Discoverer Reports for the department.
• Support the department in using standard Oracle reports.
• Coordinate with IT Department to implement Oracle Applications in a timely manner.
• Be an integral part of UAT of new applications for Finance.
• Understand and customize existing Oracle applications and train Finance staff.
• Bachelor degree is required; an advanced degree in a Finance discipline will be considered a plus.
• At least 3 years experience on Oracle Financials and Discoverer.
• Good interpersonal, communication, numerical, analytic and problem solving skills.
• Able to liaise effectively with cross-functional staff.
Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), a 100% government-owned free zone, was established following Law no 16 of 2005 of the Government of Dubai, with the Mission to "facilitate and promote modern technology based industries" thus supporting the region's demand for business expansion. A full package of incentives and benefits are provided to companies operating within the free zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology park and provides both a living and working integrated community.
DSO's urban master-planned community spans 7.2 million square meters and has been carefully divided into 5 main pillars based on industrial, commercial, education, living and residences, and public facilities. The technology park enjoys state-of-the-art utility infrastructure featuring advanced telecommunications, electricity, and road networks.
Silicon Oasis is designed as a hi-tech ecosystem which offers businesses a plethora of advantages including a state-of-the-art infrastructure, in-house business services and strong business support such as technology investment incentives for large enterprises, entrepreneurial support, an incubation centre and venture capital funding.