Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Oracle HCM Techno-Funcational Consultant
• Ensuring that the HRMS implementation meets the company’s needs.
• Reviewing and testing the various cycles in the HRMS system.
• Provide user training to new users and retraining to existing users on new functionalities.
• Provide user support, handholding and respond to queries.
• Perform root cause analysis for frequently occurring issues and provide permanent fix.
• Raise support tickets with Oracle support and follow up for solution.
• Implement any future requirement the user might have: Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Solution Designing and Implementation.
• Advise management on roadmap for Application enhancements, identification, implementation of new, advanced functionalities and new modules.
• The design for customizations and extensions: Reports (BI, RDF and Publisher, Forms, Workflow, SITs, Flexfields, Customizations and Personalizations).
• Load new or migrated data into the application using recommended data migration scripts: Such as employee master data, Salary updates, Provisions, OTL data, SITs or any other needed information.
- Ability to work under stress
- Good communication skills
- Time Management
- Ability to work within a group
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SIIL and its subsidiaries are always looking for new talent in various disciplines and specialties. We are committed to provide our employees with an optimal work environment that enables them to be creative, productive and empowered.
SIIL’s Human Resources Department drives various strategic initiatives that set the standard systems and procedures that are designed to retain, attract and develop the talent pool that is capable of realizing the corporate strategy of SIIL.
The talent we are seeking is concentrated in multiple disciplines as follows:
Construction & Development Sector
Energy & Industry Sector
Technology & Communications Sector
Luxury & Consumer Products Sector
Investments & Real Estate Sector