Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Arrange and Participate in the Process Analysis workshops and Analyze and Translate projects’ business requirements into high quality designs within the assigned schedule, effort and as per the quality processes to meets the project requirements and scope.
- Prepare functional and technical Designs, Develop and deliver the code required for the solution.
- Manage the Technical resources, prepares schedule, assign and supervise tasks and ensure timely delivery and quality of the all the deliveries.
- Identifies potential risk and problem areas and develops effective solutions or adequate workarounds.
- Supervise the team’s deliverable and act as their mentor and resolve technical issues
- Undertakes customer’s in-house Technical Trainings as may be required to complete the project deliverable
- Works as a technical expert and consultant for project implementation, enhancement, integration and testing of the solution.
- If assigned to a project, works in close association with the Project Manager and provide timely report on the progress of the tasks and possible risks and their mitigation
- Participate and assist in studying, estimating and delivering response to the proposal for prospective new business, as and when required.
- Adhere quality processes and demonstrate continuous improvements and bring in standardization and reusability.
- Arabic native speaker only. fluent in english.
- 3+ Years Working Experience of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i, 12i
- In depth understanding of Oracle Applications Development Standards
- Strong SQL and PLSQL Skills, must understand Oracle CBO Concepts
- Should be able to Customize and Extend Oracle Applications using Oracle Forms 6i, 10g
- Must be vastly experienced in Developing Reports using Oracle Reports 6i, 10g
- Proficient in Developing and Deploying Reports using Oracle BI Publisher
- Must have experience of Oracle Form Personalization & Custom PLL
- Should be able to perform Data Conversion using Oracle Standard Interfaces and APIs
- Understanding of Oracle AOL Components and their usage is must
- Should be well versed with Ad-Hoc Reporting Concepts and have working knowledge developing and deploying reports using Oracle BI Discoverer
• Must be able to develop Technical Documentation related to Custom Application Development
• Must have basis understanding of Following Functional Modules
Oracle Financial (GL, AP, FA, AR)
• Arabic speaking will be advantage
• Working knowledge of Oracle Workflow and Alerts
• Working knowledge of Oracle APEX
• Working knowledge of Oracle Application Framework Development and Extension
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ENOC is effectively wholly owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (“ICD”), an entity wholly owned by the Government of Dubai. The company was incorporated with limited
liability in the Emirate of Dubai in April 1993 and has its headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Since its establishment in 1993, ENOC has made significant progress in meeting its overall objectives and currently predicates in an increasingly broad range of business ventures. ENOC owns directly and indirectly 31 subsidiaries and joint ventures.
ENOC operates through four business segments namely:
• Supply, Trading & Processing - condensate and gas processing and oil trading
• Terminals - Storage for various petroleum and chemical products
• Marketing - Marketing of aviation fuel, lubes, chemicals and industrials products
• Retail - Retailing fuel and non-fuel services at retail stations
ENOC provides the energy behind Dubai’s phenomenal growth. It touches almost every facet of the Emirate’s development and puts its name firmly on the overseas arena.
Responsible, reliable, innovative and progressive, ENOC is the ‘Energy Partner of Choice’. From the shores of the Emirates to the Far East, Europe, and Africa, ENOC is now actively
pursuing further global expansion.
Today ENOC is poised to engage in a new and challenging period of future growth and diversification.