The Role Holder is responsible for the implementation of a defined operational readiness programme, comprising both internal and external stakeholders for the purpose of ensuring that all new airside infrastructure and airport services from design phase through to operational implementation, meet the operational objective(s), that all airside functional processes and interdependences are correctly integrated, are safe and efficient, and meet all applicable regulatory requirements.
• +15 years experience in a commercial, aviation setting.
• Thorough understanding of broad range of airport operations with emphasis on airside operations.
• Comprehensive understanding of the regulations and standards required by International Civil Aviation Organization.
• Significant operational experience in a large international airport.
• Proficient in MS Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location: