Job Title and Business Purpose of Job;
PROCTER & GAMBLE
MS&P Manager, Dolce & Gabbana Make-Up:
This is a brand new role which will be fully dedicated to the launch of color cosmetics on our number one Luxury brand, Dolce & Gabbana in top Flagship customers in the UAE. Cosmetics represents an entirely new beauty pillar within Prestige Products; hence, this role will be the key retail expert on the team for make-up and responsible for the in-market implementation both at launch and on roll-out.
Key Responsibilities of role
• Act as internal instore SPOC between different departments to ensure alignment on initiative plan development
• Own planning and perfect implementation of initiatives, including on-counter communication at launch + ongoing (new collections, mega events etc, exclusive items)
• Develop sales and instore fundamentals to achieve distribution, shelving and visibility goals
• Competitive intelligence: develop deep trade and category understanding via ongoing market monitoring both locally and globally.
• In-depth shopper understanding, using all available tools including Customer Relationship Management
• Full sales analysis at all levels to provide ongoing and detailed input to Product Supply forecast
• Formulate expansion strategy recommendation: where, when, how (3-5 yr plan).
• Act as Prestige ‘Champion’ for Make-Up and grow multi-functional capability for this new pillar
Job Qualification 1: Leverages Mastery. You will need to be and be recognized as the MEIS expert within the Luxury Make-Up category with an in-depth retailer, category and shopper understanding.
Job Qualification 2: Strong analytical skills. This role requires you to be highly numerate, able to draw conclusions and present complex data back to the team in a structured way.
Job Qualification 3: Works collaboratively. This position will not only play a pivotal role between Brand and sales in the local market but will also need to collaborate closely with counterparts to deliver this complex project.
Job Qualification 4: Grows capability. Since this is an entirely new pillar for Prestige, new processes and systems will need to be developed, implemented and constantly improved.
Other Job Requirements: A strong sensitivity for fashion and beauty is a must. In-depth knowledge of the make-up category is a plus and previous experience of working with demanding customers with a high attention to detail is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: