Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Parts Man | Al Futtaim Motors
About the Business:
Al Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
About the Job:
The job holder's responsibilities will be:
* To see that the consignment received are unloaded on time and without any damages.
* Ensure that all the parts are checked and binned as per the binning list and as per the KPI laid down.
* To report any discrepancy found in the consignment and take corrective action to rectify the same.
* Ensure that GDR are prepared accordingly to account for the discrepancies.
* Ensure that service agreement to the branches is fulfilled on day to day basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Basic education HSSCE (10+2)
* At least 2 years working experience in Automobile parts warehouse.
* Work experience in handling warranties and claims.
* MS Office Literacy.
* A Forklift license ( highly preferred)
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.