Parts Advisor / Parts Sales Representative | Honda Parts
About the Business:
Honda is one of the UAE's most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970's when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda's presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products - a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently.
About the Job:
We currently looking for an experienced Parts Advisor / Parts Sales Representative to join our sales team in Dubab. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and achieving parts sales target according to plan
- Developing sales volumes in his designated area
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions
- Suggesting additional related parts to improve sales
- Handling and providing prices for telephonic enquiries
- Preparing sales orders, invoices and delivering parts
- Receiving payment or obtaining credit authorisation
- Advising to the customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available
- Examining returned parts for defects, and ensuring exchange/ refund of defective parts or money
- Conducting inventory of the stock
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:- A minimum of 2-3 years experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter
- Familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
- Ability to speak, write and read English to deal with supervisors and customers
- PC literate; knowledge of SAP preferred
- Relationship builder; the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers
- Good listener
- You will be undergraduate or having Post-Secondary Diploma in Auto or Electro Mechanic Specialty.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.