PDI Technician (X6) | Al Futtaim Motors - Toyota | Abu Dhabi
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
About the Job:
We are looking for experienced PDI Technicians to join our team in Abu Dhabi. The main responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Produce quality work with minimum job stoppage.
- Ensure SOP is followed in all sections at all times.
- Actively participate in 5S and Kaizen initiatives and activities in PDI Centre.
- Ensure company safety policies and procedures are followed always.
- Ensure to go the extra mile whenever required. Ensure team work and performance enhancement through Kaizen.
- Focus on PDI objective of zero delay and zero defect.
- Actively participate in 5S & Kaizen activities in PDI.
- Comply with company and distributor policy towards achievement of objectives and targets.
- Ensure Customer receives his/car in pristine condition, defect free & delivered on time.
- Ensure communication with team and section foreman to strengthen supply chain.
- Maintain workplace efficiency and safety
You will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- ITI (Technical school) or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- 2 -3 years of experience in Automotive service department of a reputed Dealership.
- LMV driving license of home country or country of residence or country of previous work.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Customer focussed
- Communication - oral and written
- Team work
- Kaizen oriented
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.