Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all personnel Processes comply with Labor law.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR programs and practices consistent with HR strategy and assess their effectiveness.
- Manage the implementation and interpretation of HR policies & procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline, organization and transactional justice across the company.
- Oversee the provision of personnel services in line with policy guidelines to ensure employee satisfaction at optimal cost, time and quality.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete .
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Coordinate the employee annual leave schedules and leave processing, and update all annual leave issues.
- Prepare new hire and termination paperwork .
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request. - Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors.
- Prepare employee contracts, assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system.
- Initiates follow-up procedures to ensure that deadlines are met.
-Administer salary increases, promotions, transfer, payroll processing, and other benefits to ensure correctness, timely processing and compliance with applicable laws & policies/ procedures.
- Perform the renewal of contracts and preparations of residency visas.
- Execute the payroll process in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Administer discipline and related dismissal procedures.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate data management system
- Handle the administration procedures of the new joiners and coordinate with the concerned departments.
- Prepare or complete various forms, reports, personnel files, statistical reports, survey information and reports of research results.
- Receive various forms, reports, personnel movement notice forms, personnel records, classification, reference materials or other documentation, and follow the related procedure as appropriate.
- Assist management in writing letters, memos and other communications for release to employees.
Age: between 35 and 40.
Good computer & English Skills.
Candidates should have Certificates at personnel Management
Experience: Minimum of 7 years Exp.
Working at factories Environment is preferable
- Job Location:
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma