Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements in KSA and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedure and reporting are in compliance
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Secure employee documents such as passports, iqamas, travel letters, licenses.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health insurances, vacation, sick leave, absence leave…
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as transportation, or relocation service.
- Prepare and administer payroll by collecting time sheets and acting as initial degree of contact for inquiries and issues related to payroll.
- Preparation of forms regarding to work-permits.
- Preparation of labor Office related information, Issuance of letters of introduction,
- Preparation of experience certificates.
- Preparation and creation of Company Policies, Organizational Charts and HR Personnel Forms.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years experience in KSA.
- Minimum BA degree in Business Management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal Arabic and English.
- Good knowledge of the Saudi Regulations
- Excellent computer application skills
- Age between 23 - 37 years old.
- Medically fit
Business Management Degree
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia; Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Jeddah , Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia; Qatif, Saudi Arabia; Hofof, Saudi Arabia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia; Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Eastern Trading & Contracting Establishment ( ETE ) was founded in 1971, as a general trading and contracting firm by Mr. Ali A. Bu Khamseen, the owner and the chairman. During the ensuing years, the company has widened the scope and range of its operations to include such diverse activities as Ready Mixed Concrete, Glass & Aluminum, Metal & Steel, Transportation, Cement Products, Stone Quarries, Construction, Electromechanical Works and Precast Concrete.
ETE Group joint ventures includes;
OZALTIN ARABIA - A joint venture agreement was signed between ETE Group and Ozaltin Construction forming Ozaltin Arabia. Its main objective is to executive mega construction projects in the kingdom.
MULTI-STRUCTURE - A partnership between ETE Construction & MULTI-STRUCTURE of Indonesia engage in construction of major infrastructures.
CHOVA ARABIA - A partnership between GRUPO CHOVA FELIX of Spain & ETE Group. Engaged into manufacturing and sales of all kind of waterproofing and insulation system membrane.
TABALSA - A joint venture between ETE Group & TABALSA of Spain engaged into production and sales of electrical metallic tubes.
Since the early days of its establishment, ETE has committed itself to sustainable development and growth until it became one of the pioneering construction and industrial entities in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
As of today, ETE stands for its excellence, superiority in quality and efficiency in serving its customers and the society, while fully considering the environmental safety with utmost social responsiveness. Therefore, pro-actively contributing towards balanced social and economical growth of the region.
The ETE plants which are operating under various divisions are strategically located and some of the most efficient and best maintained in the region. The record growth level in the recent past indicates the commitment and determination of ETE to lead the regional construction industry through sustainable development.