Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Participates in computerized or manual data input, calculation and form completion, processing relating to preparation of employee documentation, compiles, compares, maintains and reports on leaves and attendance and overtime figures for all employees.
• Reviews routine leave request, notifying payroll section of details and preparing monthly reports on absenteeism and leaves taken.
• Provides effective personnel service for company personnel in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines, advice to supervisors and employees regarding payments and other personnel administration matters.
• Reports to the Administration & Purchase Manager on a daily basis.
• Working relationship with all company personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing
• Provides employees and heads of department with advice and assistance on personnel administration matters, informs and/or advises supervisors of any problems encountered and recommends solutions. Provides assistance to Shift Supervisors on such matters as correct procedures or appropriate forms to be used and answers related to queries, referring major policies or procedural problems.
• Establishes new files when required and maintains all files up-to-date, with correspondence, action forms and other employee related information.
• Participates in putting permanent and variable personnel data into the HR/personnel system and checks output to ensure validity of information and conformity to the basic files maintained. Includes updating relevant computer files to reflect changes in employee status such as job title, grade, salary, department and status and submitting periodic report to Administration Manager as required.
• Participates in reviewing personnel procedures in the light of practical application and experience and recommends appropriate amendments to ensure improved application. Includes issues such as form processing and benefit or leave entitlements and any other procedural matters that may be improved.
• Prepares various reports and statistics as required. Includes ensuring regular issuance of monthly statistics relating to staff activity, such as leaves, sick days, new hires, termination etc. as well as reports on unit activities and ad hoc or special reports as assigned.
• Checks salary and overtime sheets for their correctness.
• Responsible for carrying out his duties to the highest quality standards, to be aware of the Company’s Quality Program and to be aware of and to comply with his departments standard operating procedures and company policies and procedures in general.
• Works in accordance with established personnel policies and procedures.
• Frequent contacts will all personnel up to department head level to advise on personnel administration matters and periodical communication with other companies to solicit information and/or to carry out local salary and benefits survey.
High School or Secondary (12 years) education.
4-5 years experience in personnel and administration work.
Special Training / Skill
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent