Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Track and follow up on attendance of all employees in the site
- Track employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and send them letters containing remaining balances.
- Receipt of penalties’ memos and ensure its conformity with the regulations and the investigations of the Legal Affairs and implement the normal administrative penalties (absence without permission / delay / non-departure and keeping a hard copy of the records for each department)
- Employee Files’ preparation and receiving the required hiring documents from the Recruitment Specialist.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts in terms of sending the forms and the required signatures then send the forms to the specialist to issue the contract.
- Responsible for organizing the movement of buses that transport the workers, the cleanliness of the branch/plant and follow-up on the maintenance of the photocopy machines, fax machines etc…
Bachelor Degree from the faculty of law or commerce
Good command of English
Good communication skills
Good computer skills (Excel/Word)
Commerce or Law
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma