Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Implementation & supervision of global and local regulatory requirements
• Ensures that current registration requirements are available, communicated and implemented
• Compiles and submits registration files for new products
• Follow-ups with the Ministry of Health on files review and ensures timely submission of additionally requested documentation
• Compiles and submits renewal files and updates of approved products
• Proof-reads labeling items
• Responsible for local GMP, GDP and external inspections by health authorities
• Responsible for supporting QA in internal audits in relation to implementation of local rules and regulations
• Support reporting of customer complaints in accordance with global and local requirements
• Support reporting of safety issues in accordance with relevant procedure
•Direct the documentation and submission of drug administration applications.
•Review all regulatory compliance materials to guarantee accuracy, timeliness, comprehensiveness, and obedience with regulatory standards.
•Provide regulatory guidance regarding marketing of products.
•Create or implement regulatory affairs rules and procedures to make sure that regulatory compliance is sustained or enhanced.
•Communicate regulatory information to ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations including proposed and final rules.
•Maintain database of drugs approved and marketing approved drugs.
•Respond to customer complaints and queries on drug administration-related issues.
•Establishing and maintaining methods and style of storage and record maintaining systems for providing safekeeping of medicines or pharmaceuticals.
•Following established departmental rules, procedures, policies, quality-improving objectives, environmental, safety or infection controlling standards.
•Storing incoming supplies, verifying the quantities of medicines with the order placed about the inventory requirements.
•Ordering, labeling, and counting inventory of supplies and updating the list in database.
•Arranging and maintaining material stocking for easier identification, classification, counting to effect the implementation of first-in first-out system.
•Conducting Physical Inventory of returnable and consumable materials as per schedule.
•Documentation of all material needed in the store like MR, (Material Requisition) SMR (Site Material Received) DN Delivery Note, MTO (Material Transfer Order)
•Prepare and submit the summary of receiving report of materials delivered by suppliers and at the same time give feedback information to concern personnel about the delivery of said items.
•Maintain detailed record for outgoing supplies (Purchase orders from Client, Delivery notes & Invoices)
•Update Stock Cards by posting materials released and received.
•Conducts ocular or physical count on selected materials to validate accuracy and reconcile differences in the material inventory report.
Qualified as pharmacist
MOH and DOH pharmacist license
5 years experience as a pharmacist
Attention to detail
Knowledge of applicable legal requirements
QA and auditing experience will be an advantage
English fluency is required (both written and verbal English communication skills).
Written and Verbal Communication skills
Report writing skills;
Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other; Biotechnology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates