Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Pharmacist - Boots - Kuwait - Jahra Province
Boots has been catering for the healthcare & beauty needs of the British public for over 150 years. As the leading health and beauty retailer in the U.K., Boots has over 1400 stores as well as operating in more than a dozen countries around the globe.
Boots pharmacies have earned a reputation for providing customers with excellent, trustworthy healthcare advice. As the renowned health & beauty expert, Boots showcases the best exclusively developed products which meet every customer's need and desire. Whether you are looking for expert skincare advice, the latest cosmetics, essentials for your baby, dependable and reliable healthcare advice or indulgent hair care treats, you will find them all at Boots.
The Pharmacist is responsible for providing all customers with a safe, legal & effective Pharmaceutical service. At all times, the best interests of the patient are considered & the advice given by the Pharmacists & their assistants reflects this. Must understand the local practices & customer expectations in their operating Market.
Provide Expert Customer Care.
* Demonstrate the 4 key elements in every customer / patient interaction; warm welcome; establish needs; product recommendation and finishing strong.
* Use WWHAM and MOP in every customer / patient interaction to achieve exemplary listening and optimal product recommendation.
* Use in depth local knowledge, ensure the range meets the requirements within the targeted stock levels.
* Develop and build relationships with local doctors and other health professionals.
* Ensure patient counseling, respects the needs for patient confidentiality.
Minimize losses caused by Date Expired Stock.
* Ensure Company policy and procedures for managing date marked stock is implemented and acted upon.
Deliver all the professional, operational and legal standards
* Ensure delivery of all the operating policy and procedures, ethics and local legislation.
* Identify, implement and share Best Practice following consultation with the Store/Area Manager.
* Maintain all records require by the external authorities e.g. MOH and submit within the set deadlines.
Develop yourself and the team.
* Complete the self-study modules on responding to symptoms and management of minor ailments provided by Boots within the first 6 months of joining the Business
* A minimum of 20 hours of external CME activities is expected each year or greater if required by local Pharmaceutical Association
* Maintain training records for CME activities (provided by Boots or externally) to update own knowledge, as well as maintain a record for all the basic training provided by Boots for self & support team as required.
* Review the performance of others in the Pharmacy team as requested by Store Manager and provide feedback & necessary support to allow support team to maximize their contribution.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Pharmaceutical; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.