Pharmacist - Boots, Dubai
At Boots our Pharmacists are required to manage the store and all functions related to the pharmacy. At all times, the best interests of the patient should be considered and the advice given by the pharmacist must reflect this. You need to understand and develop your understanding of the local practices and customer expectations in the UAE.
* Responsible for providing customers with safe, legal and effective pharmaceutical service.
* Decide how best to sustain legal and ethical requirements and best treatment available.
* To develop the effectiveness of the operation of the pharmacy by highlighting areas of current practice where improvement may be gained.
* Ministry of Health certification is required. If you do not possess the UAE MoH Certificate it is possible you could be employed as a Pharmacist on condition that you pass the MoH (UAE) exam (sitting November).
* UAE experience preferred though if you have 2 years or more experience as a Pharmacist in another Middle East country this will be acceptable.
* Staff management experience is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Pharmaceutical; Medical/Hospital
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com