PhD - Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor vacancy
AUST seeks a dynamic, innovative and visionary Faculty Members in the following fields for the academic year 2013/2014:
College of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering - Communication (PhD Degree Holder)
- Electrical Engineering - Electronics (PhD Degree Holder)
- Interior Design - (PhD Degree / MSc Degree Holders)
- Architecture - (PhD Degree / MSc Degree Holders)
College of Education and Basic Sciences:
- Applied Mathematics (Assistant Professor Position)
College of Business Administration:
- Accounting (PhD Degree Holder)
- Management (PhD Degree Holder)
- Finance (PhD Degree Holder)
- Marketing (PhD Degree Holder)
College of Information Technology:
- Information Systems (PhD Degree Holder)
College of Dentistry:
- Restorative Dentistry (Professor Position)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Professor Position)
- Orthodontic (Professor Position)
Institute of Environment, Water & Energy:
- Environmental Sciences (Lecturer Position)
- Groundwater (Assistant Professor Position)
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences:
- Pharmacology (PhD Degree Holder)
- Clinical Biochemistry (PhD Degree Holder)
- Pharmaceutics (PhD Degree Holder)
- Clinical Pharmacy (PhD Degree Holder)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (PhD Degree Holder)
College of University Requirements & Academic Counseling:
- Statistics (Assistant Professor Position)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
* Applicant should be a graduate of accredited universities, which use credit hours system, and English language as a medium of instruction.
* 2 years teaching experience in higher education institutes.
* Must provide at least 2 professional references along with their e-mail addresses and contact details.
* Excellent English language command as it is the medium of teaching.
* Teaching, training, practicing, research and expertise are basic elements in the educational system at the university.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted electronically through the University website http://www.ajman.ac.ae or directly to the following link:
Kindly mention the position & job code in the subject Field while applying.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
Program planning and implementation skills.
Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
- Job Location:
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Founded in 1988, Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST) has become a center of excellence providing unparalleled opportunities. Laid on the firm bedrock of education, information and investment. Ajman University of Science and Technology helps you construct a strong career and a solid, enduring future. AUST is a founding member of the Association of Arab Private Institutions for Higher Education and the Euro-Arab Research Network. It serves students through more than 30 programs offered by 10 faculties.