The main accountabilities of the position will be as the following:
• Majority of the time is spent conducting photography sessions, Evaluates, critiques, trains and instructs photography.
• Maintains all equipment (e.g., Lights, Cameras & Printer)
• General studio functions such as Quality of portraits; produces high quality portraits and monitors the quality for the studios photography.
• Participates in the creation of studio photography.
• Ensures supervising the printing of the photos.
• Ensures lights, cameras, backdrops and props are in pristine condition and set to company dictated settings/standards.
• Instruction, mentoring, critiquing and coaching all other photographers in business.
• Working closely with customers to discuss the sort of images required and understanding how they are to be used.
• Operating in different locations under different work environment
• Good employment standing.
• Submitted and has received approval of portraits demonstrating application in positioning, posing, lighting and composition.
• Understands and applies principles of posing and the photography fundamentals.
• Proficient and skilled in post-production software.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Wynn’s, The Keepsake Studioboutique. We specialize in keeping your memories professionally put and freshly looking even after years of safekeeping. One of our main specialties is in maternity, newborn, and baby photography. Another aspect of Wynn's is handling baby prints for display purposes in a variety of 2D displays and even 3D. Childhood is gold, but also brief. That’s why, at Wynn’s, we make sure every print, step, smirk and smile is captured professionally and artistically to cherish these precious golden memories forever.