Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Digital Colors Design Co is searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for its clients.
Our web developers work closely with the Design Team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position. Successful candidate will have adequate knowledge of CSS/PHP/MySQL.
• Work closely with the Design Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Maintain design consistency, aesthetic and functionality of web pages and transaction processing.
• Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
• Work with clients and Project Managers to build optimum website functionality.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools meeting various clients’ needs.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE adequate knowledge of CSS/PHP/MySQL
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• experience working with MySQL relational database and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Good knowledge of English
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Graphic Design; Advertising
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma