Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Research and analysis to support planning, forecasting, evaluation of business performance, feasibility options and asset management.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Assist the corporate finance & planning manager in the development of the annual work plan which summarizes main work objectives, tasks, priorities and deadlines.
• Assist the corporate finance & planning manager to establish and maintain the budget and planning guidelines, schedules, comparative figures, and explanations for submission to the division concerned staff, to assist them in budget preparation.
• Provide advice and full assistance to divisional concerned staff and managers on completion of such schedules/ forms, as and when required.
• Check to ensure that all data received in the schedules and other budget input forms is correct, complete and that all required supporting documents are attached; follow up missing information and recommend alternative funding sources.
• Support circulation of the approved budget and commitment, oversee the monthly monitoring of the Division’s budget, report and investigate variances.
• Support conversion of the approved budget into Divisional targets and submit this information to each Division Head in coordination with corporate finance & planning manager. Enter details into the accounting system for commitment purposes.
• Support exercise control over utilization of budget by various divisions and departments including verification of opex and capex requests
• Analyze actual expenditure against each budget, and produce Monthly and ad hoc reports to show variance analysis and remaining amounts; to assist with monitoring expenditure.
• Check all budget transfer requests to ensure availability of sufficient funds, and confirms justification, in accordance with the institution’s set limits.
• Assist in the establishment of the budget control system and control procedures.
• Support develop periodic forecast of monthly, quarterly and annual of expenditure
• On-timely basis; prepare and submit Comparative analysis reports, scenarios and various other analytical reports, and other ad hoc reports, in order to assist Management in decision-making.
• Work with various staff across departments to support efficient budgetary control, planning and reporting functions and adherence to policy and procedures
• Assist the corporate finance & planning manager in the analysis of additional budget requests from a cost vs benefit standpoint
• Other duties and responsibilities as delegated.
• Graduate degree in finance or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years
• Computer literate and excellent spreadsheet application skills
• Good attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate results of analyses and provide recommendations to business leaders
• Demonstrate innovation and focus on process improvement
• Familiar with budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting
• Excellent communication skills
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma