Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Plan and oversee the entire program of work and must anticipate a job’s demands in terms of overall and individual categories include time, labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges.
2. Review and analyze contractors scheduling and planning documents procedures.
3. Identify potential delays, analyze and issue proposed corrective actions as required.
4. Prepare the project planning documents.
5. Elaborate monthly progress report and liaise with cost controller to define progress measurement.
6. Monitor progress and control project activities.
7. Prepare weekly report.
8. File the planning related documents according to ISO standard filing systems.
1. Graduate of BS Engineering, or equivalent.
2. Proficient in Primavera software program, AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel.
3. English proficiency required both in Written & Oral communication
4. At least 3-10 years experience in carpentry and joinery.
5. Age between 22-38 years old.
6. Preference is given to those working in the GCC countries (current or ex-GCC)
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma