Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Responsible for managing the planning and scheduling team and for meeting all planning and preparation deliverables.
• During the execution phase, responsible for managing the progress reporting and management information needed and for integrating approved Discovery Items into the scope and schedule.
• Must have more than 15 years experience in maintenance work preferably mechanical in the Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining industry of which at least 10 years as TA Planning Engineer or TA Planner, and 5 years as Planning Manager.
• Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 8 Equivalent).
• Must be capable of assisting in QA / QC / HSE compliance audits on site procedures and HSE Plans.
• Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
• Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials.
• Must be able to organise up to 20 TA Planners, TA Schedulers and Planning Engineers.
• Must have a sound understanding of Primavera P6 and scheduling techniques.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qcon is the leading Oil & Gas EPC & Maintenance contractor compa¬ny in the Sate of Qatar. Specializing in Oil & Gas projects and plant maintenance services. Qcon offers Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance Services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Power plants and other industrial infrastructure sectors. QCON also has dedicated facilities to carry out Qcon’s capabilities include onshore and offshore fabrication, erecting and installation of steel structures, piping, cryogenic (LNG) and ambient storage tanks, pressure vessels, modular skids, Fabrication of jackets, topsides including load-out and offshore hook-up.
Qcon is experienced in simultaneous operations (Work in live plants) and executed numerous offshore/onshore plant turnarounds/shutdown and de-bottlenecking projects Qcon has in-house multidiscipline construction capabilities such as:
By the pursuit of the highest standards in engineering and quality construction workmanship, Q CON has an excellent reputation as one of the foremost construction companies in Qatar offering a wide range of services