Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Principal Structural Steel Engineer
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on steel structures. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in structural engineering services with emphasis on steel structures.
• Chartered or Professional Engineer is mandatory.
• Familiar with design codes specifically structural steel (AISC and BS).
• Competent in the use of RAM Structural Systems, STAAD, SAP, and other software packages.
• Advanced project management and client management skills.
• Ability to review other professional’s designs, understand their objectives, and evaluate the impact on the structural design.
• Ability to creatively resolve problems using physical laws and empirical knowledge of design and materials to make efficient use of funds, structural elements and materials to achieve the functional requirements, while still maintaining structural safety.
Creative, highly talented Senior Structural Steel Engineer. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in Structural Engineering specific to various types of structural steel design and construction including Commercial (Airports, Stadiums, High Rise buildings, etc.) related structures. This will include construction management, inspection services, project management, preparation of calculations and drawings, checking of calculations, drawings and shop drawings, calculation of quantities and cost estimates.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
(AIC) is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and towers and is a member of the Attieh Group of companies. The Attieh Steel Group is the largest steel stockiest in the Middle East.
AIC has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting, Steel, Cement, Desalination and other industrial and commercial projects since 1994 . The Company is structured into two main divisions-Structural Steel and Transmission/Telecom Towers.
High quality, timely delivery and satisfied customers have been the key to our success. We have worked hard to establish a long-term business relationship with our customers who have responded by coming back repeatedly for their project requirements.