Principal Structural Steel Engineer
• Minimum 15 years of experience in structural engineering services with emphasis on steel structures.
• Chartered or Professional Engineer is mandatory.
• Familiar with design codes specifically structural steel (AISC and BS).
• Competent in the use of RAM Structural Systems, STAAD, SAP, and other software packages.
• Advanced project management and client management skills.
• Ability to review other professional’s designs, understand their objectives, and evaluate the impact on the structural design.
• Ability to creatively resolve problems using physical laws and empirical knowledge of design and materials to make efficient use of funds, structural elements and materials to achieve the functional requirements, while still maintaining structural safety.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $2,000 - $3,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates ; Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
(AIC) is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and towers and is a member of the Attieh Group of companies. The Attieh Steel Group is the largest steel stockiest in the Middle East. AIC has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting, Steel, Cement, Desalination and other industrial and commercial projects since 1994 . The Company is structured into two main divisions-Structural Steel and Transmission/Telecom Towers. High quality, timely delivery and satisfied customers have been the key to our success. We have worked hard to establish a long-term business relationship with our customers who have responded by coming back repeatedly for their project requirements.