Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
* To review, develop, establish and maintain end to end operations process with stakeholders in order to ensure best practice is being implemented in Network Operations to achieve service efficiency and high quality.
* Review operations requirement and identify gaps and issues to be resolved with stakeholders before service launch in order to ensure service readiness from functional teams.
* Inspect and analyse key operations processes and recommend process improvement plans in order to ascertain that eTOM and ISO best practices are followed as per Quality directives of ITC.
* Conduct service acceptance and evaluate performance for all the Network Operations suppliers/contractors in order to check the committed service by the suppliers/contractors is delivered
* To co-ordinate with Finance, Marketing, Customer Operations and Engineering etc. and consolidate internally within Network Operations Units for operation requirements such as resources, KPI’s, SLA’s, processes, tools, tests in order to facilitate Network Operations functions and other department’s requirements.
* To ascertain OPEX tracking and budget control of Network Operations and ensure timely renewal of Network Operation’s contracts/agreements.
* Effective Communication and influence
* Contract Management - Supplier Performance Management
* Team-Working, Networking & Relationship Building
* Financial Accountability
* Coordination and project activities.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Project Coordination Team Building Team Coordination Financial Accountability Business Relationship Building
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Integrated Telecom Company (ITC) is a Riyadh-based Saudi company established in 2005 through a consortium of local investors headed by Al-Mawarid Investment Group as a major shareholder.
In return of an initial SR 300 Million investment, ITC was licensed by the Communication & Information Technology Commission (CITC) to provide local, national, and international data communications services.
In collaboration with other recognized global and local vendors, ITC has established its infrastructure and networks to deliver its basic and advanced data communication services.
For more information, please visit www.itc.sa.