Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We have urgent vacancies for Procurement / Purchase executives with out firm & we expect to receive suitable and experience applications.
Below are Job Descriptions
• Receive all purchase requisitions. Coordinate with respective department to collect / verify specifications to ensure error free procurement
• Adhere to the Company’s health, safety, environmental and security policies at all times and immediately report violations of these policies to Oman Drydock’s health, safety & environment representatives
• Liaise with tender section to prepare tenders for all equipment purchase and take part in tender evaluation with regards to commercial terms and conditions
• Issuance of purchasing orders
• Prepare purchase order for the approved / selected supplier and forward the same. Collect all the necessary information like signing authorities, bank account details, shipping documents etc to ensure that right details are entered in the purchase order
• Liaise with Finance department for the preparation of Letter of Credit and other necessary documents as required by the tender to ensure adherence to policies and procedures of the company
• Liaise with respective user department to nominate technical evaluators for Pre-Delivery inspection to ensure that items that are delivered are as per the requested specifications and free from damages
• Degree Holder
• Customs rules, Rules & regulations of respective authorities involved.
• International rules & regulations (export & import)
• Negotiation skills
• Must be computer literate, with working knowledge of word, excel, power point and ideally with Oracle systems.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Purchase procurement
Bachelors in Science, Commerce
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Marine Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Oman Drydock Company S.A.O.C. (ODC) has been established in September 2006 by the Government of Sultanate Oman (GOSO) with its 100% stake under the Master Plan of Duqm area which is propelling by GOSO to aim diversification of industry structure and regionally balanced growth in Oman.