· The candidate must be form the cement industry and should have specific knowledge and experience on spare parts and tools for the cement industry mainly from China.
· Some of the main duties of a procurement manager include preparing purchase orders, responding to customer and supplier inquiries, reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology, and comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
· A procurement manager must also prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, report price lists, track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor contractor performance, calculate the cost of orders, charge or forward invoices to the appropriate accounts, and monitor in-house inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
· The candidate should have a minimum 5 years experience as procurement manager in cement industry.
· They should have good computer skills, communication skills, decision-making skills, management skills, interpersonal skills and interpretation skills.
· They should be familiar with the computer since you will use it to enter, access and retrieve data.
· They will have to communicate effectively with supervisors and coworkers.
· They should be able to process information in the form of computing financial data, compiling information for financial reports and verifying data from invoices.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: