Procurement Database & Portal Administrator
Qatar Rail - Doha, Qatar
• Participates and assists in development of database and setting up of web portal for procurement.
• Maintains and updates the web procurement portal on daily basis.
• Enhances and improves presentation of information on the web Portal.
• Maintains Vendors database.
• Provides support to the department as needed
• 6 -8 years post qualification experience .
• Experience of managing contracts and relationship management with vendors.
• Experience with basic contracting principles.
• Experienced negotiator with practical expectation of what can be achieved.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to cope with crisis and difficult situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Effective time management, priority setting and planning skills
Diploma or equivalent in Business Administration or MIS
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Transportation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qatar Rail was established as a direct result of the vision of His Highness The Emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. It is one of a number of transformational projects that aim to continue the progression of Qatar into an advanced country capable of sustaining its development and providing a high standard of living for its entire people by 2030. The implementation of this great vision has begun and the national development plan is on track to fulfill the nation’s dream. Qatar Rail will be the owner and manager of Qatar’s rail network and will be responsible for the design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the entire rail network and systems. The Qatar Rail Programs are a major national endeavor for the State of Qatar, and we at Qatar Rail are in partnership with international and local companies to bring the visionary programs to life. The planned integrated national rail network will unify all rails in Qatar and will connect Qatar’s Rail network to neighboring countries to create the region’s first fully integrated rail system. By combining traditional elements with state-of-the art modern features, these programs will create the region’s most comfortable, reliable, and safe railway system. We aim to develop a sustainable system which will realize our national dream and create a new business sector for Qatar.