To plan and schedule the work and effectively organize the work shop fabrication activities in order to meet an
agreed programme of deadlines.
2. To attend regular meetings with the Senior Production Engineer, Clients and weekly meeting with the Workshop
Manager / Operations Manager and keeping them informed of progress.
3. To plan for resources such as man power/ material to meet project requirements.
4. To supervise and monitor the work shop labor force through General Supervisors, Supervisors, Foremen and
monitor the work of sub contractors to complete the work as per customer satisfaction.
5. To liaise with engineering department for selection of material to suit the market availability in coordination with
Project coordinator and follow up with Engineering dept. for drawings, to schedule work shop planning.
6. To supervise and ensure proper usage of materials / equipments and to improve methods required for cost saving /
cost reduction in accordance to budgets.
7. To ensure proper documentation required for the completion of work and gain approval from the Q.C department for
8. To co ordinate with the Work Shop Manager, Senior Production Engineer, QC Engineer, Planning Engineer and
Stores for the daily fabrication activities.
9. To supervise and monitor the equipment/ machinery maintenance inside the fabrication work shop.
10. To over-see safety matters on the work shop including housekeeping, and ensure that the safety regulations involved
are adhered to as per Company policies and procedures.
1. Minimum 4 years of fabrication experience in pressure vessels or piplines
2. Knowledge of Practical Application
3. Production and processing
4. Decision Making
5. Problem Solving
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Production, or Industrial engineering"
- Job Location:
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma