Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Production Manager | GMASCO
About our Business:
//www.gmasco.com/) enjoys an enviable reputation as the Gulf's most diverse full service communications, marketing and advertising agency in an industry typified by current decline, over-specialisation and lack of integration in other markets. Our Dubai location positions us in a still growing market at the hub of business in the northern hemisphere with a client base operating in more than 15 countries across the Middle East, Europe, the Sub Continent and Asia. Our offerings include every aspect of communications, advertising and marketing in traditional and new media formats.
About the role:
Due to our expansion and constant success in the Middle East, We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join our dynamic teams at GMASCO.This role report to MSS Manager (Marketing Support Services) and involves the following responsibilities :
- Liaising with external suppliers and Cost Proposals
- Locating suitable suppliers to put forward highly negotiated rates to the account managers for the agency's clients.
- Managing, organizing and leading the production team and production executives to ensure dedicated team effort towards working on all projects.
- Monitoring and supervising print production suppliers, visual merchandise suppliers, contractors, signage production companies, to maximise client's budgets/visibility.
- Organising and implementing through 3rd parties exhibition stands in a manner befitting the client's image and within the integrated marketing communications strategy drawn up by the Agency for the client.
- Ensuring that estimates, quotations, LPOs and invoices are raised, paid and payment received so that the dept. functions smoothly.
- Refinement of processes regularly to increase efficiency of the department to ensure better handling of large projects and prioritizing.
- Liaising with the various departments with the agency that may need production support, primarily the client servicing department and the PR & Events department.
- Direct client dealing in case of signage and exhibition stands however keeping the the Account Managers/Directors informed at all times.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills, qualifications and experience : - Minimum 8 years of experience in below the line agency or a merchandising production unit.
- A technical degree or equivalent in print technology/production involving different materials.
- Extensive knowledge of suppliers within the UAE market.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of work flow process
- Good organizing skills
- Deadline oriented
- Computer literate
- Flexible attitude
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.