Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The production manager holds overall responsibility for the correct and efficient operation of the production lines. His main function is to meet set production targets with the highest quality and highest practicable efficiencies & utilization, at the lowest cost, consistent with company practices & policies. Assure the implementation of all mechanical maintenance activities. Supervise & control the mechanical spare parts stock orders according to the department demands.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Coordinate efforts of all departments to maximize productivity of the plant.
2. Provide direction and support to the production shift supervisor to ensure the implementation thorough planned maintenance system for all plant machinery
3. Develop and implement product quality documents and manuals.
4. Provide technical guidance and supervision for immediate subordinates on any work carried out by them.
5. Provide information to operation Manager for budgeting purposes.
6. Implementing the preventive maintenance programs, and daily check list for all Machinery .
7. Control and use production capacity of man power, equipment , out resources through planning, organizing and scheduling to the minimize losses effectively.
8. participate in the development of strategic objectives for the company.
9. Monitor plant cleanliness and sanitary standards and report on any problem areas.
10. Responsible for cleanliness of all work areas under his control
11. Maintain personal hygiene standards and GMP Program.
12. Environment al impacts (minimizing power consumptions, fuel &Co2)
Experience: 5 Years & above of experience as production manager in a related field
• Strong knowledge of operating and safety procedures and standards.
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
• Ability for planning and organizing.
• Strong problem solving capability.
• Strong customer focus.
• Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office modules.
• Foreign Language : Intermediate-level written and spoken English language skills
University Degree in Mechanical/Electric/Electronical / Mechatronics Engineering. masters is a plus
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location: