Production Planning Section Head
-Determining the monthly operating days based on the required forecasts as well as the additional operating days required to achieve these forecasts.
-Developing an initial monthly production plan based on the previous plans.
- Determining the overall finished goods’ stocks in every distribution warehouse and plant.
- Developing the production plan for the export orders while taking into account the required shipment dates.
- Developing the final production plan for the plant in accordance with the export orders and the local finished goods’ stock in the warehouses while taking into account the monthly sales forecasts.
- Sending the final production plan to Head Quarters, Plants, the production department and Logistics Managers.
-Reporting on the daily production of the different products in the daily report.
-Reporting on any deviations from the production plan and the reasons for these deviations (malfunction, experiments…etc)]
-Sending the daily report to Head Quarters , Production and Logistics Dept.
-Updating production plan according to the sales status such as releasing a new export order or distributing a certain product.
-Check the Material availability with the MRP before release the final production plan.
-Registering the amount of production for every brand from every export order.
-Following up on the remaining export brands to make sure that each order is completed in the right time.
-Making sure export orders are delivered in time.
-Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Excellent English Language skills .
-Professional knowledge of computer programs related to the field “MS Office”.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Edita Food Industries was established in 1996, and now is one of the leading FMCG companies in Egypt and the Middle East. The company is well known for its consistently high quality products and strong brands like Molto, TODO, Bake Rolz, Bake Stix, Mimix as well as the Hostess cakes range. edita acts also as the sole regional distributor of several brands of imported sweeteners, olive oils, & pasta. Edita is the market leader in the Croissant , Cakes & Bread snacks categories in Egypt. Edita brands are now part of everyday's life to consumers in Egypt and more the 15 other markets in Middle East & Africa. As reflected in our vision, International markets support is of local importance in our strategy