- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Cost estimation and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring the health and safety guidelines are followed
- Leadership and Managerial skills.
- Fluent communication and Excellent self-correspondence in ENGLISH.
- Preferably experienced in Lubricant Industry.
- Computer Skills: MS Office.
- Position required for KSA and UAE.
- Job Location:
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Lubricants/Greases Blending; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
‘ UNIVERSAL LUBRICANTS FACTORY (ZINOL) L.L.C. ’ is an MNC headquartered in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Universal Lubricants L.L.C prides itself as one of the leaders of the market in providing complete lubricant solution to most Industry. We provide the best lubricants allowing us to give our customers the finest quality products and customer satisfaction. We are the manufacturers and suppliers of high quality and performance driven Industrial, Marine, & Automotive Lubricants.