• Extensive experience in C/C++ is required.
• Experience in either C# or PHP is required.
• Experience in Database Design and writing effective SQL queries is required.
• Experience in at least one of the following database engines: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and Informix, is required.
• Experience in Web development is highly recommended.
• Experience in batch or shell scripting is highly recommended.
• Experience in Computer Networking is highly recommended.
• Experience in Unix-based operating systems like Linux or Solaris is highly recommended.
• Experience in Telecommunication and mobile networks is a plus.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Graduation Projects or other demonstrated experience might be considered as experience).
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Omnnea, established in 2004, is a native Iraqi owned and operated technology company with a focus on telecommunications, research and development, and information technology using cutting edge mechanisms designed to meet and exceed the needs of its clients in Iraq and the region.
Omnnea has three primary divisions:
(1) Telecommunication integration and services
(2) Research and development of technology based security products
(3) Information Technology
These products and services are designed for business and residential clients alike both in and outside of Iraq. Omnnea is a full life-cycle IT Company with wireless solutions and systems integration to meet the needs of its clients both residential and commercial. The company’s arsenal of professionals have core competencies in telephony systems design and implementation, program and project management, systems engineering, business process analysis and re-engineering, quality assurance and testing, and business continuity planning.